In honour of World Pulses Day, we’ve created this nutritious, warming Chickpea Curry Recipe- perfect for a meat-free winter’s evening. This recipe serves 4 and as always, feel free to adjust the seasoning’s to your individual tastes!
- 1 x onion
- Fresh or dried chilli
- 9 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 pkt Good4U Garlic & Chilli Salad Topper
- 2 tins chickpeas
- 1 pkt fresh or frozen spinach
- 1 tin tomatoes
- 100g coconut milk
- 1) In a large oiled pan, sweat your chopped onion and chilli.
- 2) To a blender, add 9 garlic cloves, fried onions, 2 Tbsp ground cumin, 1 Tbsp Garam Masala, 1 Tbsp ground coriander, 2 Tbsp of tomato paste and a splash of oil and blitz to make a paste.
- 3) Fry your paste for 2 minutes.
- 4) Add Good4U Garlic & Chilli Salad Topper to a blender and blitz into a powder.
- 5) To your paste, add 2 cans of chickpeas, a tin of tomatoes and the blended Good4U Garlic & Chilli salad topper and simmer until cooked.
- 6) Add coconut cream and spinach
- 7) Garnish, Serve with your choice of side & Enjoy!